This improv was recorded as an inspiration track for a commission that I’ll be working on this morning on stream. I was requested to create a song over tje lyrics from Cædmon’s Hymn, written in Old English. There is no singing in this improv, but I intend to add vocal lines.
Here are the future lyrics for that song:
Nu sculon herigean
on his modgeðanc,
swa he wundra gehwæs,
ece Drihten, or onstealde.
He ærest sceop eorþan bearnum heofon to hrofe,
halig Scyppend; þa middangeard moncynnes Weard,
ece Drihten, æfter teode firum foldan,
Now [we] must praise
[the] Guardian of [the] heavenly kingdom,
[the power] of God
and his conception,
[the] work of [the] Father of Glory,
in that He, eternal Lord,
established [the] beginning
of every marvellous thing.
He, holy Creator, first created
heaven as a roof for children of men.
Then [the] Guardian of mankind,
eternal Lord, almighty Master,
afterwards adorned [the] earth for living beings.
– New videos every Saturday
– Know when I go LIVE on Twitch by joining my Discord Channel: http://ift.tt/2rIsZPV or following me on Twitter @elvannabendroth
If you’re not already following me on Twitch, join me live there: http://twitch.tv/Elvann. I’ll be happy to see your faces in the chat and answer some more questions from you.
HOW TO SUPPORT MY WORK
– Engage with my Youtube videos! (Comment, like & subscribe)
– Sub to me on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/Elvann
– Patreon: http://ift.tt/2DPivTD
– Buy some of my downloads I created on http://ift.tt/2rIt3iD
– Get some harpy merch from my boutique: http://ift.tt/2rJNThG
– Use one of my amazon affiliate links while shopping:
FIND ME THERE TOO