How to place an order?
- Make sure you’ve read my terms & services for commission work before contacting me.
- Make sure you’ve checked my pricing and are able to pay for the work before contacting me.
- DM me on Discord ( Elvann#7536) or fill the contact form on my website with info about what you need.
- Give me as many details as possible about the work you’d like to have. Do you already have a concept in mind? How many creations do you want me to create for you?
Terms of Services
- Once we agree on the project I will send you a Paypal money request through email and I will start the work once the payment is fully received.
- I do not start working on commissions before the full payment has been received.
- All prices are in USD.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Turnover time can vary by a bit depending on correction rounds and how fast you respond to your messages.
- I keep the right to turn down commissions I’m uncomfortable doing.
Using the Artwork
- Created artwork is non-commercial and for personal use only, which means you are not allowed to sell the artwork itself. On the other hand you are allowed to use it to promote yourself such as in your stream, in your YouTube videos, profile picture, banners etc.
- All commissions are for your use ONLY. You are not allowed to give it or distribute it, including to other artists without my permission.
- I reserve all rights related to my artwork including commissions. This means I may use the artwork on my website/portfolio or my own personal reasons such as advertising. Though you can be assured I will not resell any commissioned piece! It will stay unique to you.
A credit mention is required for all platforms where the artwork will be used. For Twitch designs, I ask to put my emote artist panel and my art portfolio link under your stream. You can also add a command to your chat.
You can use this panel & link it to this address: http://art.elvann.com