Playing around weird, deconstructed patterns, trying to go out of my usual rhythmic bounds a little bit. I don’t consider this one to be the best I’ve done so far, but I think it’s important to try to go out of your comfort zone a little bit and explore things your normally would not be drown to.
I still really do like that I’ve tried not to bound myself to much to chords, and explore various sound combinations, a little bit more cluster-ish. The lever harp has a lot of limitations on an harmonic level, but I think its strength lies in forcing you to de-intellectualize music at some point. The tone of the harp makes weirdness likable. And that’s how I called this one “Deconstructed”.
– New videos every Saturday
– Know when I go LIVE on Twitch by joining my Discord Channel: http://ift.tt/2rIsZPV or following me on Twitter @elvannabendroth
If you’re not already following me on Twitch, join me live there: http://twitch.tv/Elvann. I’ll be happy to see your faces in the chat and answer some more questions from you.
HOW TO SUPPORT MY WORK
– Engage with my Youtube videos! (Comment, like & subscribe)
– Sub to me on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/Elvann
– Patreon: http://ift.tt/2DPivTD
– Buy some of my downloads I created on http://ift.tt/2rIt3iD
– Get some harpy merch from my boutique: http://ift.tt/2rJNThG
– Use one of my amazon affiliate links while shopping:
FIND ME THERE TOO