- $35 per Emote
- $90 for a set of 3 emotes
- $75 for a set of 5 SUB badges
- $150 for a set of 3 emotes + 5 SUB badges
- $3 / panel (minimum 5)
- $10 for each additional revisions (outside the ones included).
- Other prices upon request!
*All prices are in USD
Turnover: Generally speaking, I try my best to complete orders withing 3-5 business days. Depending on the size of your order, the number of revisions and your ability to respond to your messages quickly, times can vary.
How to place an order?
- Make sure you’ve read my terms & services before contacting me.
- Make sure you are able to pay for the work before contacting me. I do not start working on order before I have received the full payment.
- Fill the “Twitch Graphics Order Request” Google Form down here.
- Add me on Discord ( Elvann#7536)!
Here’s everything about how I work on emotes and how it’s going to be like when we’re working together. I basically work in 3 different steps and will be asking for your approval between them before I continue.
Step 1: Sketch Phase
- includes a pencil sketch your commission
- includes 1 revision per sketch if necessary
For sub badges I will sometimes jump directly to the design phase once we’ve agreed on a concept. They are usually quite simple to design, so it’s a lot faster to do the prototypes directly on the computer for me!
Note: Certain changes such as “Can you try another pose?” or “Can you add some text to the design?” will be charged an additional revision if asked after the sketch approval.
Step 2: Design Phase
In this phase, I will be taking the sketches previously approved and will create the designs on my computer.
- 2 rounds of revision to adjust final details of the design
Step 3: Delivery Phase
- includes 28x28px, 56x56px & 112x112px .png files for each emote or badge.
- includes a larger version of the images at 500px.
- includes original files (.svg/.png)
- I offer 1 extra format of any size you want upon request (ex. for your profile picture or for social media.). Extra formats are 3$ each.