In this video series, I’m explaining what are major scales, and how to build them from any key on the piano! The first part was about analysing C Major to see what the formula to build major key is, and now in this one we are applying the concepts we have learned to other keys.
WATCH THE FIRST PART HERE: https://youtu.be/mGsX_tnFyMk
Want to help me make these videos and get extra perks? Consider visiting my Patreon! http://ift.tt/2DPivTD
DISCLAIMER: The voccabulary that I use might be a little off to what you might usually hear, while there are different terms to define things, I’m doing my best to chose the best words possible, but since I was taught music in french, the tehcnical terms might not be 100% accurate. Though, be assured the concepts behind the words are the same regardless of language.
Music: My Cold Embrace by Elvann (2 harps demo version)
– New videos every Saturday
– Know when I go LIVE on Twitch by joining my Discord Channel: http://ift.tt/2rIsZPV or following me on Twitter @elvannabendroth
If you’re not already following me on Twitch, join me live there: http://twitch.tv/Elvann. I’ll be happy to see your faces in the chat and answer some more questions from you.
HOW TO SUPPORT MY WORK
– Engage with my Youtube videos! (Comment, like & subscribe)
– Sub to me on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/Elvann
– Patreon: http://ift.tt/2DPivTD
– Buy some of my downloads I created on http://ift.tt/2rIt3iD
– Get some harpy merch from my boutique: http://ift.tt/2rJNThG
– Use one of my amazon affiliate links while shopping:
FIND ME THERE TOO